· Management and development of the KAU portal and affiliate sites and development of systems related to the portal.
· Help all section in the university to use the KAU portal and build their sites by using it
· Apply the world Standards in other universities websites on the KAU portal
· Follow-up and improve the appearance of the portal and all the University sites on the Internet and research sites.
· Follow-up evaluation sites and examines the strengths and weaknesses of the portal and affiliate sites to bring them up.
· Aesthetic design of the portal and all its affiliates.
· Evaluate all sites of sections that operate under the scope of portal.
· Participate in the development of systems that related to the KAU portal and evaluate systems that operate under portal from where they conform to the portal standards
· Work to unify the password entry in all different systems in the university.
· Study the new web technologies and determining the potential benefit of it
· Work on linking the various systems with the KAU portal and check whether they apply the world standards to appear on the Internet.